While interactive platforms enable a Lottery to interface directly with its customer base and provide personalized services on a number of levels; in the land-based distribution network and especially wherever a shop-in-shop setup exists, the lottery’s interface with its retail customers is fundamentally restricted to a transactional interaction with the Agencies’ staff and the display of some “competing for space and consumer attention”, marketing material.
Admittedly many terminal manufacturers have incorporated with their POS terminals a customer display screen. However these screens usually provide information related to the ticket transaction and in their idol mode, may provide some promotional screen shots related to jackpots, future draws and available lottery products.
In general, the level of information provided by a Lottery Agency is proportionate to the size of the lottery’s products portfolio. However as this information is extended from Draw Games to incorporate Rapid Draw results and/or Sports Betting events; it requires additional visual display units.
Aqueria International in conjunction with Digimagix has launched AgentsLive, a multilingual operating platform that aims to bridge the services gap between a Lottery’s Operation and its land-based retail customer and empowers both, the Lottery’s marketing teams and the Lottery’s Agencies (where applicable) to enhance the retail players’ experience.
Lottery Game Results / Content
- Traditional Draw and Rapid Draw Games results (Bingo, Keno)
- Sports Betting Live Score and Game feeds:Alerts – odds changes, game suspensions / delays, cards, half-time/full-time score, etc.
- Games Content
- Jackpots, Upcoming events, new product launches
- Sports Book – Event Odds, time/date, League / Tournament. Pre-match, Live, Ante
- Post, Event Results Archive
- Event Teams and League Statistics
- Event outcome predictive services and Odds Market trends (Optional)
- Games Content
Lottery Administration tools to deliver
- Agent Training Videos, Lottery news/alerts
- Direct communication with any number of retailers (one, groups, all)
- Player Cross-promotional and Marketing activities
- “How-to-play” videos
- Community news
- Lottery WebTV and /or Entertainment programmes (Optional)
- Corporate social responsibility and responsible gaming information
Agent Administration tools enabling
- The display of selected fields and/or web-TV programs on a number of TV screens (irrespective of size) within an Agency
- The display of Local Community news / announcements
- The creation of automated printouts with Game results, promotional material, etc.
Amongst the various distinguishing attributes of AgentsLive is the fact that it empowers both Lottery Operations and Agents to enrich the Lottery’s related content with information that appeals to the general public and upholds the Lottery’s Social Welfare and Community values. This information differentiates the platform from regular advertising mediums while it is also useful, in low gaming activity periods of the day.
Furthermore, relevant to the size of the Lottery’s land-based distribution network and its capacity to implement such a project, AgentsLive (if so desired) can also be utilized to sponsor products and services of selected third parties in order to generate revenue streams that can potentially offset the initial capital investment.
- Enable the Lottery to enhance the services provided by its retail distribution network and grow the channel’s exposure
- Increase the Lottery’s products exposure within a retail environment
- Enhance customer engagement with the Lottery’s Brands
- Create awareness of Lottery Jackpots and new product launches, e.g. Scratch
- Tickets, Keno games, Big Sportsbetting events etc.
- Instigate impulse purchases
- Drive revenues and customer loyalty
- Facilitate direct communication on various levels between the Lottery’s administration and the Agencies in order to synchronise operational and marketing activities
- Provide useful tools for Agents and help build a stronger relationships with them
- Provide the same level of service in the retail channel as in the interactive channel